Height: 25.2" (64.01cm)
Width: 19.7" (50.04cm)
Depth: 19.52" (49.58cm)
Kittens that weight 3.31 pounds or more can safely use PAWBBY Box in automatic mode. It is not recommended to use the pawbby auto-cleaning litter box if your kitten does not meet this minimum weight. When you see your kitten has used PAWBBY Box, turn it on, and PAWBBY Box will automatically perform a clean cycle. Once it finishes, turn the power off. This way, your kitten is safe while they get accustomed to PAWBBY Box at a young age, and you don’t have to scoop the litter box!
You can use any clumping cat litter, and we highly recommend the PAWBBY natural plant cat litter. However, please avoid using non-clumping cat litters such as wood-based litter or crystal litter as they are not suitable for the PAWBBY auto cat litter box.
You can purchase accessories on our official website and at the PAWBBY store on Amazon.
This PAWBBY smart cat litter box ensures a clean cat litter bed for your cats by filtering litter waste after every use. We recommend having one PAWBBY cat litter box for every 2-3 cats.
Yes, the PAWBBY Box automatically cleans after each use, ensuring your cat won't walk through dirty litter that could stick to their paws and be tracked out of the litter box. However, it's worth noting that the type of litter you use can also affect general litter tracking.
With its efficient waste removal system, PAWBBY automatic cat litter box significantly reduces typical litter box odors by promptly containing waste in the base. Incorporating PAWBBY Pure natural odor-eliminating technology from Japan, this cat litter box utilizes safe and refreshing ingredients to keep the air clean and fresh. It's important to note that scented litters are generally less effective at absorbing odors compared to unscented options. For optimal odor control, we recommend using our PAWBBY natural cat litter, which is unscented, odor-trapping, and made from natural materials.
- Only supports 2.4G Wi-Fi, not 5G Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi encryption methods must be WPA or WPA2, and WEP encryption is not supported.
- Does not support Wi-Fi that requires authentication.
- It is not recommended to connect SSIDs containing special Chinese characters.
- The router is enabled for DHCP and does not support static IP.
- Check if the Wi-Fi password is entered correctly.
- Ensure that the router is located near the litter box and that there are no significant obstructions affecting the signal.
- If the issue persists, please contact after-sales service for assistance.
- The difference in the cat's weight is approximately 300 grams, and the equipment matching record is a cat that is closer to the weight result, which is a normal phenomenon.
- If the difference is significant, click on the screen to select "Empty Litter," and confirm waiting for the cat litter to be emptied. Then, add cat litter back to the MAX line.
- Open the PAWBBY app and update it to the latest version.
- If the issue still cannot be resolved, please contact email@example.com.
On the device homepage of the PAWBBY app, the default toilet data display for the day is shown. Click on the "History" panel to view the weekly and monthly cat data for all bound cats. This allows you to promptly detect whether the cat's toilet usage is abnormal and pay attention to your pet's health.